An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Manning Stainton as a Valuer supporting our busy offices.
Manning Stainton have successfully been helping people move for over 20 years. Operating from 19 prominent sales and lettings branches, Fine & Country, together with 5 specialist departments ready to ensure that a move goes as smoothly as possible.
As an independent family run business, our offices work together to achieve the best possible result for the sale or letting of any property sold or rented through us. We are a market leader across our region and over the years we have been the proud recipients of many industry awards recognising the outstanding performance and dedication of our team.
Our mission is to help people move by providing a service from a team of passionate, dedicated professionals who aim to consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
A client facing role in one of our busy sales offices, you will be responsible for supporting a number of branches with market appraisals, whilst also being responsible for promoting Manning Stainton in order to generate an increase in revenue in relation to targets determined by the Line Manager whilst at all times maintaining an exceptional customer service experience.
Industry experience is essential for this role. We are looking for candidates who can evidence previous market appraisal experience within estate agency, with a successful conversion to sales. The successful applicant will need to have exceptional communication and administration skills, along with a passion to help people move.
· Attend appointments for suitably qualified customers, inspecting and measuring property;
· Producing accurate, detailed written sales particulars to Company standards;
· Maintaining regular contact with vendors;
· Present the high level of customer service expected of Company Valuer’s and offices, to Manning Stainton Clients;
· Reviewing marketing and price and offering advice on property sale;
· Undertake market appraisal appointments at all reasonable times;
· Convert market appraisals to new instructions at targets set by the Company;
· Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all properties being marketed to maximise sales opportunities;
· Understand and implement PMA guidelines and compliance procedures;
· Maintain and continually update personal knowledge of new legislation affecting residential sales industry;
· Devising and revising strategies to maximise sales opportunities;
· Provide referrals, and leads to Manning Stainton residential offices and departments;
· Have a detailed knowledge of the benefits of using Manning Stainton and all its associated brands;
· Maximise cross-selling opportunities at all times by identifying and recommended related services to customers which will generate revenue & enhance the customer experience
· To be responsible for accurately recording all information collated from telephone contact on the databases.
· Seek to maintain professional and friendly relationships with all Manning Stainton branches and departments
· Any other duties as required
You will need:
· To have experience of conducting market appraisals with a proven track record of successful conversion to sales;
· A passion for property & people
· Have good organisational and time management skills;
· Excellent interpersonal skills both with clients and with staff;
· High level of self-motivation;
· An enthusiastic & high energy approach to work
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
· Good IT literacy
What’s in it for you:
· Be part of an award winning team
· Uncapped Commission
· Full Training and Development
· Progression Opportunities
· Numerous employee benefits including BUPA Healthcare, Pension Scheme, Eyecare vouchers, Childcare vouchers
· Annual Company awards dinner and Summer Event
If you believe this role is for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email us your CV and covering letter to let us know why you’re the right person for the role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000 plus commission
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours
Job Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this post we cannot, unfortunately, respond to them all. If you do not hear from us, therefore, please assume that your application had been unsuccessful on this occasion but be assured that we will keep your application on file should any similar roles be available in the future.