We are currently looking to recruit a Full-Time New Homes Land Researcher to work within our new homes department at head office. If you have a confident and positive outlook, work well on your own initiative and have an eye for detail, then you could be what we need. Car driver essential.
Primary Responsibilities: -
- Identifying potential land and development site
- Developing and maintaining detailed planning application records
- Gather data and carry out research via various databases to ascertain land or development owner’s / key stakeholders
- Produce and send relevant prospecting/enquiry documentation to land or development owners/key stakeholders
- Carry out physical site visits to establish the current status of a site and accurately document
- Record and maintain a detailed and accurate database of land and development opportunities
- Using multiple databases to ascertain information from the land registry, companies house and our internal land tool.
- Provide detailed analysis and reports of potential sites for consideration
- Communicate with all owners and key stakeholder’s occupiers to establish interest and ensuring that all correspondence is recorded consistently and accurately
- Assist in the preparation of documentation for land/site owner meetings
- Attend weekly / monthly meetings with team as appropriate to deliver an overview of current activity
Key Skill Sets:
- A high degree of self-motivation
- Strong verbal and written communication
- An eye for detail, quality and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organisation
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritising obligations
- Attention to detail
- IT fluency
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- A proven track record in New Homes/ Estate Agency would be beneficial.
- Confident Car driver (must have own vehicle insured for business use).
About the Employer
Manning Stainton are an estate agent with multiple offices around Yorkshire. Manning Stainton are passionate about helping people move and are proud to support our local communities. There is a dedicated team of property professionals that offering a complete moving solution from start to finish. They are in the Top Five Agent on allAgents.co.uk