The role will incorporate the following:
- To conduct end of tenancy Checkout inspections and deal with all issues arising from this to include the arranging of works by contractors and the handling and return of the tenant's deposit. This to be done in line with ARLA and TDS best practice.
- Contact with Landlords and Tenants regarding the end of tenancy and what is being proposed, managing this process through to the closing of the deposit with the TDS or responding to registered disputes as necessary.
- Preparation of Inventories that document the condition of a property prior to the commencement of a tenancy. These may be new dictated inventories or updates of current documents and may include photographs.
- To conduct routine Property Inspections on our managed properties liaising with Landlords and property Managers regarding these visits.
- Post-appointment admin that includes typing up reports, updating software and sending out relevant information while working with the negotiators and property managers.
- Instruction of works to relevant contractors and follow-up.
- Organise, prioritize & undertake personal work in an efficient & logical manner
- Must have strong administration background and ability to organize workload
- Must be able to negotiate and mediate in a resolution focused environment
- Comply with ARLA best practice and agreed on procedures regarding all aspects of work.
- Must have good IT literacy, familiar with Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must have attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Must have strong communication skills, ‘paint a picture’ using words
- Sound problem-solving abilities with a good and appropriate use of initiative