Are you looking to start your career in the world of IT?
With over 20 years experience in the Property Industry, Manning Stainton is a Yorkshire based organisation with large plans for the future. With multiple sites across Yorkshire, Manning are growing their supportive team through the addition of an IT Support Apprentice.
Based on the outskirts of the vibrant City of Leeds, you will join the team in their well-equipped office space to develop your skills and knowledge across a range of exciting teach tasks and projects.
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- Monday to Friday (9am - 5:30pm)
- 22 days Annual Leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Social events such as meals and fun days
- Teambuilding days and events
- Further training opportunities with amazing mentors including a former apprentice and opportunities to complete your Level 4 upon completion
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting into the Head of IT, you will be working within a small team where there is a strong emphasis on staff development and training.
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Providing 1st line support for colleagues of Manning Stainton
- Using the ticket system and working to fulfil SLA’s
- Attending site visits for the other offices for repairs, new installs or support
- Hardware repairs, upgrades and installs
- Securely connecting devices to the network e.g laptops, tablets and PC’s
- Software updates and install
- Full support and guidance will be provided by both the employer and training provider throughout the apprenticeship
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Good communication skills
- Confident in their own technical abilities
- Eager to learn
- Some knowledge of technical elements such as hardware components built their own PC etc
- Professional attitude and able to work well within a team
- Any interest in web technologies a bonus but not required
- Good work ethic
- Able to communicate and put forward ideas/ask for help
- Relatively mature within reason
- Due to the nature of the role and having to attend multiple offices, a full UK driving licence is required for this role
About the Employer
Manning Stainton are an estate agent with multiple offices around Yorkshire, their head office is LS18 but the apprentice will attend all sites for work. Support with buying, selling or renting properties. Manning Stainton are passionate about helping people move and are proud to support our local communities. There is a dedicated team of property professionals that offering a complete moving solution from start to finish. They are in the Top Five Agent on allAgents.co.uk