- Travel between our branches providing cover and support working from a weekly rota
- Make viewing, survey, and valuation appointments
- Arrange appointments as soon as possible between Financial Consultants and potential customers who have been suitably qualified.
- Make and refresh Manning Stainton Conveyancing leads
- Maintain regular vendor and potential purchaser contact
- Regular competitor checks including prospecting and canvasing
- Provide viewing feedback to vendors
- Check 'For Sale' boards status and maintain window display
- Arrange and follow up viewings for potential buyers and accompany when required.
- Fully qualify all potential vendors and purchasers using agreed documentation and procedures.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all properties being marketed to maximise sales opportunities;
- Ability to work under pressure within a target orientated environment with minimal supervision
- Provide property details to potential buyers and to ensure properties are matched as closely as possible to the established needs of potential purchasers
- Prepare valuation sheets for Manager and/or Valuer
- Prepare sales particulars and make amendments
- To undertake viewings when requested
- Any other duties as required
Interbranch Sales NegotiatorRead more
Interbranch Sales Negotiator
With over 300 new properties available to buy each month, we offer the widest choice of houses for sale across Leeds, Wetherby and Wakefield.Read more
If you’re looking to sell your property in Leeds, Wetherby or Wakefield, our team of expert estate agents are here to make things as easy as possible.Read more
Whether you're looking to rent a house, flat or bungalow, register with our renting branches across Yorkshire, or search by location to find just what you're looking for.Read more
Our experienced ARLA-licensed Lettings Property Management team are here to make letting your property as simple and hassle-free as possible.Read more