· Answer the telephone in a prompt, positive, professional & friendly manner.
· All calls to be answered within 3 rings
· Make and book viewing appointments
· Make and book appointments for valuations and market appraisals
· Identify and create Manning Stainton mortgage leads for the mortgage advisors.
· Identify and create leads for Manning Stainton Conveyancing
· Offers from potential buyers pass onto the Branch Sales Negotiators.
· Ensure an understanding of security guidelines and keep these in practice
· Ensure a basic knowledge of the Property Miss-descriptions Act and adhere to this in practice.
· Manage emails from Rightmove, Manning Stainton and other websites and ensure enquires are dealt with promptly
· Update relevant records and systems in line with procedure and guidelines as determined by the business
· Maximise cross-selling opportunities at all times
· Seek to maintain professional and friendly relationships with all Manning Stainton branches and departments
· Any other duties as required
· Retain clear and friendly communication with team members and line manager
· Be able to prioritise own workload and act under supervision.
· Must have good IT literacy.
· Must have attention to detail and high level of accuracy
· Sound problem solving abilities with a good and appropriate use of initiative
· To be dressed smartly & well presented at all times in line with company dress code
· To project an image of friendly professionalism that will bring credit to Manning Stainton.
Maintain an enthusiastic & high energy approach to work.
- Previous experience of working in a targeted, busy telesales/customer service environment.
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths.