Role & Responsibilities
- Make viewing, mortgage, survey and valuation appointments, arrange these as soon as possible at convenient times to ensure efficiency and the qualifying of potential customers.
- Make MS Conveyancing leads
- Take offers, negotiate and progress sales
- Maintain regular vendor and potential purchaser contact
- Provide feedback to vendors at the earliest convenience;
- Check sale boards status, maintain window display and office presentation
- Check mail & pass to the appropriate team member
- Arrange and follow up viewings for potential buyers and accompany when required.
- Fully qualify all potential vendors and purchasers using agreed documentation and procedures.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all properties being marketed to maximise sales opportunities;
- Provide property details to potential buyers and to ensure properties are matched as closely as possible to the established needs of potential purchasers;
- Check bad debts
- Staff management – Team building, Holiday rotas, Arrange appropriate cover, Organise meetings
- Carry out regular competitor checks
- Prioritise workloads and implement diary management
- Understand and implement complaints issues and procedures, report these to the manager
- Regularly review individual MS Mortgage leads with staff members and mortgage adviser
- Relay new and amended directives from head office
- Ability to undertake all duties required of less senior staff
- Support manager, assist with training as required, mentor, delegate and motivate their activities in line with Branch manager’s instructions.
- To undertake viewings when required
- Report issues/sickness to the Branch Manager and HR
- Any other duties as required
- Good work ethic
- Able to communicate and put forward ideas/ask for help
- Relatively mature within reason
- Due to the nature of the role and having to attend multiple offices, a full UK driving licence is required for this role
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in an estate agency as a Negotiator.
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Experience of office management or staff supervision.
About the Employer
Manning Stainton are an estate agent with multiple offices around Yorkshire. Manning Stainton are passionate about helping people move and are proud to support our local communities. There is a dedicated team of property professionals that offering a complete moving solution from start to finish. They are in the Top Five Agent on allAgents.co.uk