An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Manning Stainton Auction House as a full time Auction Assistant in our dedicated Auction team based at Head Office in Horsforth. The role will be a maternity cover role for 9-12 months. We will endeavour to find you a role within the company once the maternity contract ends.
Manning Stainton have successfully been helping people move for over 20 years. Operating from 19 prominent sales and lettings branches, Fine & Country, together with 5 specialist departments ready to ensure that a move goes as smoothly as possible.
As an independent family run business, our offices work together to achieve the best possible result for the sale of any property sold through us. We are a market leader across our region and over the years we have been the proud recipients of many industry awards recognising the outstanding performance and dedication of our team.
Our mission is to help people move by providing a service from a team of passionate, dedicated professionals who aim to consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are currently looking to recruit an Auction Co-Ordinator to work at our busy Head Office based in Horsforth, Leeds. As part of a small Auction team, the main purpose of this role is to support the Auction department in all areas of the business.
Industry experience is desirable but not essential as training will be given. We are looking for candidates who can evidence previous administration experience in a customer focused environment. The successful applicant will need to have exceptional communication and administration skills, along with a passion to help people move.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Book viewings and attend viewings when necessary
· Provide viewing feedback to vendors
· Deal with email and telephone enquiries
· Keep mailing list up to date
· Order For Sale/Sold boards
· Assist in preparation of auction catalogue eg. viewing schedule, order of sale
· Take offers, negotiate and progress sales where necessary
· Provide property details to potential buyers
· Assist with completions of sales when required
· Instruct Solicitors
· Attend auction providing assistance where required
· Manage key log
· Prepare legal packs, scan, print and upload onto website
· Ensure post sent out daily
· Deal with any exchange procedures
· Prepare Sales particulars (dictations)
· Any other duties as required
What we are looking for
We are looking for a hardworking Auction Co-Ordinator to join our friendly team. As an Auction Assistant you will:
- Be passionate about all things Marketing
- Be a team player working as part of a team of professionals on a range of marketing projects
- Be well organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Be an excellent communicator demonstrating effective verbal and written communications skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to reflect the differing needs and interests of different target audiences
- Have a driving license and your own vehicle
Desirable skills and experience
· Strong customer service skills
· A passion for property and people
· Previous experience of working in estate agency or a customer service driven sales environment
· Organised and have the ability to work to strict deadlines
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
· Self motivated and able to work on own initiative
· Good IT literacy
· Excellent telephone manner
What’s in it for you
- Be part of an award winning team
- Full Training and Development
- Progression Opportunities
- Numerous employee benefits including BUPA Healthcare, Pension Scheme, Eyecare vouchers, Childcare vouchers
- Annual Company awards dinner and Summer Event
If you believe this role is for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email us your CV and covering letter to let us know why you’re the right person for the role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000 to £21,000 depending on experience +OTE
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 Hrs per week
Job Location: Horsforth, West Yorkshire
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this post we cannot, unfortunately, respond to them all. If you do not hear from us, therefore, please assume that your application had been unsuccessful on this occasion but be assured that we will keep your application on file should any similar roles be available in the future.