1. The Easter Bunny originated in Germany in the Middle Ages, with the first written mention of the much-loved bunny dating back to the 16th Century!
2. 80 million Easter eggs are sold every year in the UK alone!
3. In 2007 an Easter egg covered in diamonds was sold for almost £9 million - would you prefer chocolate?
4. The tallest Easter egg in the world was made in Italy in 2011- It stood at 10.39 metres tall and weighed 7,200kg- Would you give it a go?
5. Sales at Easter time make up 10% of the UK chocolate spending for the rest of the year!
6. The first Easter egg to be made in the UK was by Fry in Bristol in 1873- we thank you Fry!
7. When eating a chocolate Easter bunny 73% of people bite the ears off first.
8. The average child in the UK receives 8.8 Easter eggs every year!
9. The world’s largest Easter egg hunt was held in Florida with 501,000 eggs up for grabs, 9753 children searched for them!
10. 1 in every 3 shell eggs sold in the UK at Easter is made in the Cadburys chocolate factory in Bournville, Birmingham!